The Acupuncturist administers professional acupuncture, or other TCM body treatments to our guests. They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous acupuncture modalities, possess a general understanding of the scope of acupuncture and be willing to train in Redmint urban wellness sanctuary specific acupuncture treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional acupuncture treatments in accordance with Redmint protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the Redmint.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and Redmint’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in Redmint urban wellness sanctuary facility that require attention.
- Actively promote Redmint, treatments, memberships, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current California state license.
- Minimum of three years experience.
- Must hold and maintain a current liability insurance for Acupuncture.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated above are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com