The Acupuncturist administers professional acupuncture, and other TCM healing modalities. He/She must:
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
- have a thorough knowledge of TCM and other healing modalities such as cupping, gua sha, moxa, energy healing or bodywork.
- Uphold a standard of top-quality and elevated services.
- Be willing to train in Redmint urban wellness sanctuary specific acupuncture treatment offerings.
- Have a mindset of holistic care, everyday wellness, selfcare lifestyle, preventative + restorative health and customer service. Provide effective and comprehensive treatments that are impactful to guests.
Redmint's vision is in the business of changing life: to revolutionize the wellness industry through the holistic healing practices of TCM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift; possess excellent time management and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional acupuncture treatments in accordance with company protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific holistic health concerns and wellness tips.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of Redmint.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of products to assist with cost controls.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and company policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Actively promote Redmint, treatments, memberships, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and events.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current California state license.
- Minimum of three years experiences.
- Must hold and maintain a current liability insurance for Acupuncture.
- Ability to take night or weekend shifts.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated above are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com