Redmint is committed to provide the best holistic care, wellness solutions and customer services for our clients,
Redmint provides medical receipt(s), commonly known as "super bill", for acupuncture related services for you to submit to your insurance provider. Payments are collected upon completion of services.
Full Charge for any appointment(s) canceling within 24 hours of the schedule.
If we are unable to reach you on the day within 15 minutes of your booked appointment time. We will charge the credit card on file 100% of the service.
See "Terms and Conditiones" under membership page.
Product Return Policy
We accept returns for store credit only within 7 days of purchase for products that are unused, undamaged, and unopened in the original packaging and with proof of receipt. Custom herbal products are not eligible for returns.
Simply bring your item and your receipt to our urban sanctuaries and one of our concierges will assist.
Make sure to complete your treatment intake forms such as acupuncture, bodywork, facial forms that are in the links in your new client welcome email prior to your visit. If you are not able to fill out forms beforehand, please arrive 10 minutes early to complete them.
Please be advised that Redmint is a wellness sanctuary and there is no shower facility on site.
There is ample street parking around both locations but please note that urban city parking is in high demand.
Parking - 1958 Union Street
Parking garages at
1)the corner of union and laguna at 1901 Union street and
2) Union Street Plaza Garage at 2001 Union Street
Parking - 2044 Fillmore Street
Nearby parkings are,
1) Parking lot on California and Steiner,
2) Japantown Center on 1650 Fillmore Street
3) Medical Center Parking on 2401 Clay Street
Please inform us of any health conditions by filling out your intake form. If you haven't received your intake form please reach out to us.
Redmint is not responsible for loss or damage of any personal belongings. Please keep your personal/valuable items securely in your possession at all times.
Gift cards can be purchased online via electronic delivery or in person in our sanctuaries via physical paper delivery.
For online purchase(s), please use www.redmint.com for gift card for services and www.shopredmint.com for gift cards for products.
Please note that gift cards are not refundable.
Redmint accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Redmint gift cards. No personal checks or money orders are accepted at this time.
20% gratuity for all services are automatically added upon check out.
Prepare for an acupuncture appointment.
Before your treatment:
1. Do not arrive on an empty stomach. Lots of toxins are trapped in your muscles and massage and acupuncture will release them, not eating can lead to nauseua and light headedness.
2. Avoid caffeine and heavy alcohol drinks.
3. If possible, do not brush your tongue before your appointment.
1. Try not to do a big workout immediately after your session. You muscles have habits and jumping right back into what causes us problems will make them go back much quicker.
2. Drink plenty of room temperature or hot water. After massage or acupuncture your body needs to detox all of the toxins that was trapped in your body and the best way to do that is to stay hydrated!