The massage therapist administers professional deep tissue massage, clinical massage and other specialty bodywork treatments (please check out our bodywork offerings on redmint.com). He/She must 1) possess a thorough knowledge of multiple massage modalities and a deep understanding of body physiology. 2) have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Possess adequate time management skills that can be prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Uphold a standard of top-quality and elevated services.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with company protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of Redmint.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Keep up a high standard of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and company policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, professionally clean and restock room as required.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a positive work environment.
- Regularly participate in staff meetings and support training needs.
- Assist in operation as needed and requested by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current California state license.
- Minimum of three years' experience.
- Must hold and maintain a current liability insurance for Massage Therapy.
- Ability to take night or weekend shifts.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated above are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com