The Massage Therapist administers professional massage and body treatments to our guests. They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, posses a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in Redmint urban wellness sanctuary specific massage and body treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with Redmint protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the Redmint.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and Redmint’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for Redmint.
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current California state license.
- Minimum of three years experience.
- Must hold and maintain a current liability insurance for Massage Therapy.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated above are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org