The Esthetician administers professional facials, HydraFacial and additional Redmint specific services to our clients. They must possess a thorough knowledge of skin, have excellent facial massage and skin extraction techniques, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in Redmint’s specific facial treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness and beauty solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift, possess excellent time management skills that can perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Consult with clients to assess their skin type and condition, and to discuss their skincare goals and concerns.
- Provide consistent professional facial treatments in accordance with Redmint’s protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Recommend skincare products and treatments to clients based on theirs needs and preferences.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating guests in these areas.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace and ensure that all equipments/supplies are property sanitized. Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Actively promote Redmint, treatments, memberships, services and retail products.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Passionate about holistic healing, wellness and selfcare routines.
- Possess a mindset of excellent customer services and outstanding experiences as a top priority.
- Solid experiences in advance aesthetics, HydraFaical, peels and facial massages.
- A team player with excellent communication and listening skills.
- Hold and maintain a current California state license, and a current liability insurance.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Adhere to professional ethical standards and maintain confidentiality of clients and company.
- Minimum of three years’ experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Have weekend and/or night shift availability, Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the Redmint.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org