Jobs - Esthetician
The Esthetician administers professional facials, facial acupressure services, HydraFacial and additional Redmint signature services to our guests. They must possess a thorough knowledge of skincare, have excellent facial massage and skin extraction techniques, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in Redmint’s specific facial treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness and beauty solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Possess adequate time management skills that can be prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional facial treatments in accordance with company protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of Redmint.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Uphold a standard of top-quality and elevated services.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Keep up the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the Redmint’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a positive work environment.
- Regularly participate in staff meetings and support training needs.
- Assist in operation as needed and requested by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current California state license.
- Must hold and maintain a current liability insurance.
- Minimum of three years’ experience.
- Experience with advance esthetics; HydraFacial, peels and microneedling.
- Ability to take night or weekend shifts.
*Note* All duties and requirements stated above are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org