Redmint is looking for a key player to lead and grow with our world-class team. This position has the overall responsibility for driving revenue, managing the bottom line and building an efficient operation platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and manage bottom line. Direct responsibility for the results of P&L and budget management.
- Possess the mindset to create impactful client experiences with profound results.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the store. Establish policy and procedures
- Manage staffs including hiring, guiding, directing, developing, training, motivating, counseling, and evaluating.
- Monitor staffs to ensure top-quality services. Complete performance reviews/feedbacks on a needed basis.
- Provide leadership to staffs, practitioners and team leads in each department. Provide regular communication of company information, functions, marketing and events on a regular basis. Conducts monthly mandatory staff meetings. Have a strong team spirit.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills for customer services and staffing concerns
- Ability to drive group sales on events and retail sales on products.
- Manage inventory levels by ensure proper stock levels on retail and treatment rooms.
- Conducts daily treatment room checklist inspection in compliance with policy and procedures; maintain cleanliness at the highest standards
- Ensure all wellness equipment operates at optimum performance.
- Set up treatment protocols, training manual and procedures.
- Prepare payroll and budget; review operational reports
- Manage all practitioners’ schedules and ratings, flow of appointments and events.
- Actively promote Redmint, treatments, memberships, services, herbal drinks and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts if available.
- Ensure client services exceed and outperform all comps spas and wellness center in the area. Effectively deal with customer issues and complaints.
- Assist in all areas of wellness sanctuary operation as requested by management.
- Represent Redmint to develop partnerships with local and wellness communities
- Special projects as assigned. Duties can change from time to time due to store needs.
Education and Experiences Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years management experience with outstanding leadership, customer service and communication skills
- Quick learner, organized, accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Spa/Retail/Hospitality/Fitness/Wellness/Holistic Integrated medicine experience required.
- SF resident strongly preferred. Enjoy urban living.
- Proficiency in Mindbody booking system preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and can-do attitude.
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Willingness to work one day on the weekend and holidays
Other job details
- Full time exempt employee, housing can be considered
- Market rate compensation with health benefit and performance bonuses.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org