The barista is responsible for the herbal/coffee bar, and tea lounge areas at Redmint. Barista also services as an alternative backup to front desk staffs which may include the greeting of guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding services and products, booking appointments, recommending memberships, checking the guest into the computer system, charging for services performed, making herbal bar drinks and serving guests in the tea lounge area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close Redmint urban wellness sanctuary according to Standard Operating Procedures as needed
- Manage herbal and coffee bar and manage herbal cooking schedules; operate and maintain the herbal cooking machines.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the facilities in a friendly, professional manner.
- Tour guests and provide detailed descriptions of herbal bar and tea menu, treatments, memberships, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Understand and maintain proficiency with POS system.
- Actively promote Redmint herbal bar, treatments, memberships, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Prepare beverages from herbal bar as requested by guests while keeping area fully stocked and maintaining cleanliness standards.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well-organized work area
- Assist in all areas of wellness sanctuary operation as requested by management.
- Manage herbal bar inventory and supplies
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of two years in making coffees and tea
- Wellness experience required
- SF resident preferred
- Dependable, reliable and trustworthy
Please apply with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org