The Front Desk Wellness Concierge is responsible for the daily operational flow, the reception, herbal bar and retail areas. Includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding services and products, booking all appointments, recommending memberships, checking in guests, charging for services performed, cleanness of the store, making herbal bar drinks and serving guests as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close Redmint urban wellness sanctuary daily according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the facilities in a friendly, professional manner.
- Tour guests and provide detailed explanations of treatments, memberships, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Understand and maintain proficiency with MindBody booking system.
- Maintain a Desk Bank with correct change.
- Answer the phone within three rings and use the guest’s name twice throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote Redmint services and products, memberships, as well as programs, promotions and events.
- Dispense beverages from herbal bar as requested by guests while keeping area fully stocked and maintaining cleanliness standards.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Maintain a clean and fully stocked and well-organized work area that meets all food safety standards.
- Assist in all areas of wellness sanctuary operation as requested by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of three years customer service experience
- Spa/Fitness/Wellness experience preferred
- SF residents preferred
- College degree preferred
Please submit your resume to email@example.com