The Front Desk Wellness Concierge is responsible for the reception, herbal bar, wellness boutique and tea lounge areas at Redmint. Includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding services and products, booking all appointments, recommending memberships, checking the guest into the computer system, charging for services performed, making herbal bar drinks and serving guests in the tea lounge area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close Redmint urban wellness sanctuary each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the facilities in a friendly, professional manner.
- Tour guests and provide detailed descriptions of treatments, memberships, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Understand and maintain proficiency with MindBody booking and POS system.
- Maintain a Desk Bank with correct change.
- Answer the phone within three rings and use the guest’s name TWICE throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote Redmint, treatments, memberships, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Dispense beverages from herbal bar as requested by guests while keeping area fully stocked and maintaining cleanliness standards.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well-organized work area.
- Assist in all areas of wellness sanctuary operation as requested by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of three years customer service experience
- Spa/Fitness/Wellness experience preferred
- SF residents preferred
- College degree preferred
Please submit your resume to email@example.com