We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong can-do attitude to join our team. To succeed in the role, the candidate must have a passion in holistic medicine and wellness; experiences in products marketing and business development, tasks and deadline driven, sales focused, taking ownership responsibilities, detailed, possess excellent communication skills, and have a strong start up entrepreneur spirits.
About the Role
- Primary responsibilities on product marketing and business development responsibilities to drive up retail products sales in store and online
- Secondary responsibilities on store and event marketing, community and corporate wellness program outreach to drive up store traffic and service bookings.
- Develop and grow B2B relationships and B2C customers
- Execute marketing and business activities, projects, directions, and visions set by senior management
- Identify opportunities and execute on plans to increase product revenues of all facets.
- Act as the primary point of contacts for key accounts with superior customer service and follow-ups.
- Identify, negotiate, and develop partnerships and agreements with other businesses; help Redmint product line to grow and expand.
- Develop marketing and business plans in monthly/quarterly basis; Responsible for driving revenues and profits of products sales in store and online.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Utilize social media, email marketing, SEO, external marketplace websites and other technology resources to generate sales leads.
- Ad hoc and special projects as assigned
- Responsibilities can be changed from time to time as the business develops and changes
Qualification and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experiences in marketing, products sales, or business development in retail industry,
- Proven ability to execute marketing activities, close deals and generate sales
- Adaptable with creative ways to approach accounts and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner, able to take direction with minimum supervision
- Can-do attitude with entrepreneur spirits; have a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workloads and demands,
- Ability to work independently, applying solid judgment and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, adaptable and team player who collaborates well with others
- Diplomatic with outstanding professionalism, able to represent the Redmint.
- Resourceful, accountable, and dependable
- Ideal candidate has experiences to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up work environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office; tech savvy
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Full-time with Market Pay + Benefits
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org